Runway lighting system and monitoring automation were carried out in İsparta Kara Aviation School Command Airport. Hitachi EHV modular serial PLC and Movicon SCADA are preferred in the project.
It’s engaging. It’s hopeful. It pushes the plot forward.
In project scope;
* Runway lighting and monitoring was carried out on 7 computers from 5 different locations.
* Movicon SCADA system is designed to be easily detected by the user through various simulations.
* There are two PLC configurations in the system. PLCs control a total of 35 CCRs (Constant Current Regulators). These two PLCs communicate with fiber optic communication network.
* 2 duplex runways, 1 one-way runway and 2 helicopter runways are provided.
* 35 CCR (Constant Current Ragulator) control and monitoring has been performed within automation with various aviation scenarios.
* Various military war scenarios have been made to check the system with automatic authorization.
* At the user level, all movements, events and alarms for the past are taken as reports. Thus, all movements of the operator are recorded.
* Outside the runway, apron, taxiway and lighting of various locations have been made to work automatically.
* Foreign users are prevented from interfering in different user and authority levels.